TEDxKielUniversity Ticket Application Form
Please note the following regarding TEDxKielUniversity:
- Submission of this application does not mean automatic acceptance
- Please wait for an official note of acceptance from TEDxKielUniversity before making any travel arrangements; do not book travel or accommodation until you have received the official conference approval e-mail from TEDxKielUniversity
- Applications will remain open until 3rd of October, 2016.
- We will be in touch regarding the status of your application over the coming weeks.
- In total there are 150 tickets available. We will try to assign these 150 tickets as fairly as possible among all ticket applicants.
We are thrilled to get to spend time with as many of you as possible and we
look forward to seeing you in Kiel for a productive time of learning and
your TEDxKielUniversity Team
Please note: This is the application form for a ticket in the
audience. If you would like to apply as a speaker use this
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local,
self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like
TEDxKielUniversity is a university TEDx event. It gives us the opportunity to
share the unique innovation and ideas that our community is creating. X =
independently organised TED event.
The topic of TEDxKielUniversity is “Dreams vs. Realities”. We want to
represent a platform of speakers and listeners that are proud to share their
adventures, journeys, and stories. At our TEDxKielUniversity event, videos of
existing TEDTalks and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and
connection in a community.
Are you interested in becoming part of the audience and the community? Then
apply for your ticket through this application.
Applications are open to ANYONE from ANY background.
The costs for the ticket will vary depending on your current working status:
|Students:|| 10 € |
|Standard:|| 40 € |
|Supporters:|| 70 € |
In total there are 150 tickets available. We encourage everyone who is
interested in TED and TEDx to apply. If you are unsure, feel free to check
out the videos from
- Are you interested in the theme of TEDxKielUniversity?
- Do you support and value community-building and deep conversation?
- Are you open for getting an impact by the TEDxKielUniversity event in a life-changing way?
- Will you carry the TEDxKielUniversity “ideas worth spreading” out into the world?
If yes, then apply for your ticket now!
When you get selected for a TEDxKielUniversity ticket, you will receive an
invitation by e-mail. After paying for the ticket your name will be put on the
list of attendees. Please bring an ID card to the event. If you applied for a
student ticket please bring your student ID card. At the venue you will receive
your name badge.
When? 3rd of December 2016
Where? IHK Kiel, Bergstraße 2, 24103 Kiel
Admission starts at 10:00. The event itself is from 11:00 to 17:00.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I have to pay for a ticket? Once you have been selected as a conference participant in the audience. Please do not transfer money before that!
- What is a Supporter Ticket? A supporter ticket helps us cover the event's costs. TEDxKielUniversity 2016 is a not-for-profit event and organising such an event involves a lot of things to pay for. There are no separate supporter tickets for students and non-students.
- When will I get a ticket confirmation?. After the application deadline (3rd of October 2016) we will notify everyone who got selected for tickets. Depending on how many of the selected people do not claim their tickets, more applicants will be selected for a ticket.
- How do I get my ticket? There will be no tickets in physical or digital form. All you have to bring to the conference is your student ID (if you are a student) or, if you are not a student, please bring some other kind of ID card that contains your name and then you will get your conference badge with your name on it. This is more friendly towards the environment.
- I got a ticket for the event but can't participate. What can I do? Please notify us so that we can assign a new ticket to another ticket applicant. Please note that there are no refunds for the ticket money
Do you have any additional questions? Feel free to send a mail to
email@example.com and our volunteers will be happy to answer all